Date: 27 January 2023
Organizers: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The event will begin with a minute of silence, as a sign of respect for the victims who suffered just because they were Jewish.
The opening address will be given by the Minister of Foreign Affairs,
- The ambassador of the USA- Angela Ageler,
- The ambassador of Sweden- Ami Larson Jane
- The ambassador of Israel- Simona Frankel
- The president of the Jewish community- Pepo Levy
- Representatives of the diplomatic corps
- Representatives of the Jewish community, state institutions and the academic community,
There will be an exhibition titled: "For me there is no other choice", contribution of the Swedish Embassy in Skopje. The exhibition is the story of the Swedish diplomat Raoul Wallenberg, who managed to save numerous Jewish lives during the Second World War in then-occupied Hungary.